Cobb BYOD Wifi Instructions [NEW]
For 2017-18, CCSD has changed the system for connecting personal devices to the school wireless network.
This is for personal devices only. DO NOT connect a CCSD-owned device to this wireless network. Doing so will break the wireless setup for the device and will require technology services to repair the device before it can be used again.
Here are the general instructions for students and staff:
- Connect the device to the wireless networked named: CCSDwireless
- Enter the following password to connect to this network: cobb2018
- Open a web browser and go to www.cobbk12.org
- Log in using your school Windows network login ID (student lunch number or staff badge number) and school Windows network password. (The same User ID and password you use to connect to a Windows computer at school.)
- Install the SSL Certificate to enable browsing secure (HTTPS) sites.
For information about connecting to CCSD Wireless, see the district FAQ.
For device-specific instructions, open the district FAQ and click on the tab for your device.
For more information on the CCSD Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) program, open the CCSD BYOD page.