Lynda.com Tech Training Videos
Lynda.com is a comprehensive library of videos to help you learn advanced technology skills. Topics include:
- audio & music production
- photo and image editing
- video production
- graphic design
- CAD & 3D modeling
- coding & software development
Access Lynda.com is provided through the Cobb County Public Library PASS program.
Click the button above to open Lynda.com via Cobb Public Library. Use your PASS credentials to sign in:
Library Card Number: Student ID (lunch) number
Library Card PIN: 4-digit birth date (If your birthday is February 7th, your PIN is 0207).
(Teachers log in through your Cobb Public Library educator card account.)
Mobile Access to Lynda.com
Lynda.com videos are also available on mobile devices! Install the app and follow the instructions to log in.
Mobile App Download
Open this page on your mobile device: campbellcommons.com/lynda
and use the buttons below to install.
Mobile App Login
- Click “Already a Lynda.com Member”
- Click on the “Organization” tab.
- Under “Web Portal”, enter cobbcat.org and click “Log In”.
- Now enter your library card number and PIN (see above).
- Click “Yes/Open” when asked to open in “Lynda.com” (the app).