Students and teachers can use Sora to access ebooks and audiobooks from Campbell High School and Cobb County Schools. Titles are available through a computer web browser or through mobile apps on iOS and Android. Many titles are also accessible on Kindle.
- Go to Soraapp.com OR install and open one of the Sora mobile apps (links above).
- Click Find My School and select Cobb County School District.
(If you don’t see it in the list, click My school isn’t listed and search for it.)
- Click Log in with Active Directory
- Log in with your Office 365 UserID and password.
Accessing Public Library Titles with Sora
You can even add the Cobb Public Library to Sora and borrow young adult* titles from their collection. Just open Sora and follow these steps:
- Open the menu, choose “Add a Library”
- Search for “Cobb County Public Library.”
- When you want to borrow a title or place a hold, just sign in with your Cobb Public Library PASS credentials (Library card = student#, PIN = 4-digit birthdate).
*If you want to access all available ebooks and audiobooks in the Cobb Public Library collection, use the Libby app.
For more and help using Sora, check the Sora Help site or ask your library media specialist.