Print an Office 365 Class Roster
CCSD Teachers can print rosters for their classes which list each student’s Office 365 Login ID and Opt-in status.
- Begin by logging in to the CCSD intranet portal: aportal.cobbk12.org
- If your portal home dashboard does not include the “Report Search” widget, you can quickly add it:
- Click on “Add Widgets” in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Select “Report Search.” (“Most Accessed Reports” is also also handy one to have.)
- Click “Return to Dashboard.”
- In the Report Search widget, start typing “Office.”
- Click on the SIS4130 Office Parental Consent report.
- Choose a class from the menu, then print or export the report as needed.
- Be sure to note if any students have a non-standard user ID (one that includes a number), and most importantly, note if any students have been opted-out by their parents. (These students will not be able to use Office 365.)