Gale Testing & Education Reference Center (TERC) is a start-to-finish resource with all the information and support materials needed to make informed, confident decisions to shape the rest of your life.
Access to this resource is provided by the Campbell Commons for all Campbell High School students and their families. Click the button above and use your Office 365 credentials to log in.
Once inside the TERC site, you will need to create your personal account in order to use many of the practice tests and materials. (This allows the system to create customized study plans and track your progress.) When prompted to log in, click the REGISTER tab to create your account.
Here are a few examples of what’s available in TERC:
Test Prep materials for SAT, ACT, AP, GED, TOEFL, and more
- Over 300 practice tests and courses
- Dozens of ebooks containing valuable study material and practice tests
College Selection & Scholarship Information
- Information on over 4,000 accredited schools
- Scholarship search featuring $8 billion in available scholarships
- Resume builder with over 1,000 brainstorming phrases to get you started
- Career modules covering subjects from career change to salary negotiations