NoodleTools is a full-featured citation and research organizer available to all Campbell Students. In addition to all the digital notetaking and citation management features for students, it offers a number of features to help teachers with instruction and formative assessment:
- Create Project templates to guide students.
- Create Project “Inboxes” to keep separate projects/classes organized.
- View and comment on student projects directly in NoodleTools.
- Customize Notetaking prompts with your specific instructions.
- Link your CampbellHigh.net Google account to allow students to share papers with you.
Teacher Login Instructions
- Teachers Log in to NoodleTools using this link: https://my.noodletools.com/logon/signin?domain=cobbk12.org
- (For student login link and instructions, click here.)
- Log in using your school email address (@cobbk12.org) and your normal Windows password.
- The first time you log in, you will need to make the following selections to set up your account:
- Select “Create a New Account.”
- Select “I am a teacher or librarian.”
- Select Campbell High as your school.
For more information about using NoodleTools check out the Knowledge Base or ask the Campbell Commons staff.