Students and teachers can use Libby to access ebooks and audiobooks from the Cobb Public Library. Titles are available through mobile apps on iOS and Android, and many titles can be accessed on Kindle. (Use the Sora app for ebooks and audiobooks from Campbell High and CCSD.)
- Install and open the Libby mobile app (links above).
- When asked if you have a library card, click Yes.
- Choose the option to search for a library. Search for and click on Cobb County Public Library System.
- Click Enter Library Account Details.
- Students will enter their Cobb Library PASS credentials (student ID for card number and birthdate for PIN)
- Teacher will enter the card number and PIN for their Cobb Educator Card.
- Students and teachers who live in Cobb also have the option to use their personal library card.
- Click Sign In.
For more and help using Libby, check the Libby Help site or ask your library media specialist.