Sora eBooks and Audiobooks
Students and teachers can use Sora to access ebooks and audiobooks from Campbell High School and Cobb County Schools. Titles are available through a computer web browser or through mobile apps on iOS and Android. Many titles are also accessible on Kindle.
- Go to Soraapp.com OR install and open one of the Sora mobile apps (links above).
- Click Search for My School and type “Campbell High” in the search box.
- Be sure to select the Campbell High School in Smyrna GA.
- Click Sign in Using Cobb County School District
- Log in with your Microsoft 365 UserID and password.
Logging in on Computer
Logging in on Mobile
All about Sora in Two Minutes
Using the Define Tool
Accessing Public Library Titles with Sora
You can even add the Cobb Public Library to Sora and borrow young adult* titles from their collection. Just open Sora and follow these steps:
- Open the menu, choose “Add a Library”
- Search for “Cobb County Public Library.”
- When you want to borrow a title or place a hold, just sign in with your Cobb Public Library PASS credentials (Library card = student#, PIN = 4-digit birthdate).
*Note that the titles available from Cobb Public Library are not determined by Campbell High School or the Cobb County School District.
For more and help using Sora, check the Sora Help site or ask your library media specialist.