Microsoft Office 365
Cobb County School District is providing Microsoft Office 365 FREE to all Cobb students! The service includes access to the full suite of productivity applications, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, OneNote, and others. Students also get a terabyte of cloud file storage in OneDrive!
Students and teachers also use their Office 365 credentials to access CTLS, Clever, BrainPOP, Flipgrid, Adobe Spark, NoodleTools, Discovery Education, Destiny Library Catalog, and countless other tools. If you see the option to Log in with Microsoft or Active Directory, you can probably use your Office 365 account!
- Username: [email protected]
- Students can look up their username in StudentVUE.
- Password: same password as the student uses to log in to Windows computers at school
- Forgot your password? Click here to request a reset.
Note for teachers: You can easily print a class roster of your students’ usernames.
Students can use their Office 365 accounts in several ways:
- Most Office tools are available online in a web browser.
- Families can also install Office 2016 desktop applications on up to five Windows PCs or Macs at home.
- Microsoft also offers Office 365 mobile apps for smartphones and tablets.
Best of all, the online applications, desktop software, and mobile apps all work together and synchronize through the cloud!
Want to know more? Check out the Cobb County School District’s Office 365 implementation page.