NoodleTools is a full-featured citation and research organizer available to all Campbell Students. In addition to all the digital notetaking and citation management features for students, it offers a number of features to help teachers with instruction and formative assessment:
- Create Project templates to guide students.
- Create Project “Inboxes” to keep separate projects/classes organized.
- View and comment on student projects directly in NoodleTools.
- Customize Notetaking prompts with your specific instructions.
- Add links to other sites (e.g., project instructions on your blog)
Teacher Login Instructions
- Teachers must access NoodleTools using the button above or this link:
- Log in using your Office 365 account:
- UserID is your school email address (@cobbk12.org)
- Password is the same as you use for teacher laptop.
- The first time you log in, you will need to make the following selections to set up your account:
- Select “Create a New Account.”
- Select “I am a teacher or librarian.”
- Select Campbell High as your school.
For more information about