Discovery Education Experience is one of the most comprehensive resources available to support online and face-to-face instruction. In addition to the deep catalog of educational videos that Discovery is known for, it features a host of interactive resources and a powerful collection of teaching tools, from grab-and-go lesson plans to completely customizable assignments and assessments.
Introduction to Discovery Education Experience
To get started, take a look at the videos below and the Discovery Education 10-Step Getting Started Guide.
Discovery Education Experience provides a rich set of tools for teachers that are perfect for asynchronous online instruction and flipped classrooms. Teachers can:
- Assign individual videos and other content to your classes (Classes are already created in Discovery Education!)
- Use Studio to create collections of videos, images, and other resources—starting from scratch or from a collection of templates based on effective instructional strategies
- Use Assessment Builder to create custom assessments to check for understanding
- Access curated, standards-based curriculum resource collections called “Techbooks” in Science, Math, and Social Studies
After you have signed in to Discovery Education, return here to learn more:
- Getting Started Guide to Virtual Learning
- Research-based Instructional strategies for effective integration of Discovery Education resources.
Remember, the links embedded here only work after you have signed in to Discovery Education.
Detailed instructions and step-by-step guides for Discovery Education Experience are available on the Discovery Education Help Site.
Your library media specialists are also ready to help you anytime you need it!