LinkedIn Learning (formerly Lynda.com) is a comprehensive library of videos to help you learn advanced technology skills. Topics include:
- audio & music production
- photo and image editing
- video production
- graphic design
- CAD & 3D modeling
- coding & software development
Access to LinkedIn Learning is provided through the Cobb County Public Library PASS program.
Click the button above to open LinkedIn Learning. (For mobile app instructions, see below)
Click “Get Started” and use your PASS credentials to sign in:
- Library Card Number: Student ID (lunch) number
- Library Card PIN: 4-digit birth date (If your birthday is February 7th, your PIN is 0207)
(Teachers log in through your Cobb Public Library educator card account.)
Mobile Access to LinkedIn Learning
LinkedIn Learning videos are also available on mobile devices! Install the app and follow the instructions to log in.
- Install and open the mobile app on your device.
- Click “Sign In.”
- Click “Sign in with your library card.”
- For the Library ID, enter: cobblibrary
(full URL will be https://www.linkedin.com/learning-login/go/cobblibrary)
- Enter your PASS credentials (see above) for library card number and PIN.