Adobe Express (formerly known as Adobe Spark) is a powerful, easy-to-use tool for creating stunning videos and graphics. Cobb County School District provides Premium Education accounts for all students and staff!
- Click on the button above to open Adobe Express.
- If you are not signed in automatically, click Continue with Email.
- At the first sign in prompt, simply enter cobbk12.org in the first line and click Continue.
- If you are not signed in automatically, use your Microsoft 365/CTLS username and password to log in.
Here are a few things you can do with Adobe Express:
- Create compelling videos using images, video clips, text, and voice-over audio.
- Add Adobe Stock images, video clips, and background music to your video.
- Format your video for YouTube, TikTok, Instagram, etc.
- Remove the background from a video clip
- Trim, crop, reverse, and change the speed of video clips
- Create stunning social media graphics, logos, and flyers using Adobe’s professional-quality layout templates.
- Use Adobe Generative AI to create custom images based on your requests
- Remove the background of an image
- Use Adobe Generative AI to create custom text effects
- Make an animated character with your voice
- Generate QR codes
- Convert and edit PDFs
- Convert videos to GIFs
Adobe on All Your Devices
Many of the features of Adobe Express are available on mobile devices!
- Install Adobe Express and open it.
- Look for the text that says “Have an … Education Account?” and click Log In.
- Use your Microsoft 365 credentials to log in.
On your school-issued laptop, click the Start menu and open Company Portal. Search for Adobe.
You can install a desktop version of Adobe Express and even install Photoshop Express!