Instructional Poster Requests
The Campbell administration has provided a poster printer for teachers to print customized posters for instructional use in their classrooms. The Campbell Commons staff can create posters from teacher-supplied documents.
- Posters must support instruction.
- Full color text is OK, but no color backgrounds or full-page photos.
- Teachers must supply their own formatted text and layouts in digital form.
- Copyrighted works cannot be printed without written permission from the owner.
- Maximum width is 36 inches. If you want it laminated, 24 inches is the maximum.
Click the button below to submit your poster request. You will need to upload a printable digital file with the request:
- PDFs work best
- Word and PowerPoint are also fine, but if your document uses any unusual fonts, please check the save options to make sure the fonts are embedded in the file.
- For Microsoft Publisher, Google documents, or other files the form won’t accept, save the files in PDF format.
- You can create great looking posters in Canva Education or Adobe Creative Cloud Express (formerly Adobe Spark). Just be sure to use a white background, and download the finished product as a print quality PDF.
- If you are using images in your file, please use either scalable or high resolution graphics.
- If your design includes Campbell logos, please use the official versions (ideally in scalable form, either SVG or Illustrator). Refer to the CHS Brand Guide for more info.
* Please allow 2-3 days for your poster to be printed.