NoodleTools is a citation and research organizer available to all Campbell Students. It offers a number of helpful features, including:
- Digital note-taking tools to capture research notes and quotations (and keep up with their sources)
- Research organization tools to sort your research and create outlines for your research projects
- A full-featured citation tool, featuring:
- Easy citation import from numerous Cobb Digital Library databases
- Easy citation creation for other databases, web pages, and book sources
- Support for MLA, APA, and many other formats
- Fully formatted bibliographies, exported to Google Docs, Microsoft Word, HTML, and other formats
- Use the link in Cobb Digital Library or Click Here to open NoodleTools.
- Log in using your Office 365 username and password.
- The first time you log in, you will need to make the following selections to set up your account:
- Select “Create a New Account”
- Select “Student” account
- Select Campbell High as your school
- Teachers: Click here for teacher login instructions and information.
Your friendly Campbell Commons library media specialists are happy to help you with NoodleTools, but here’s a little introduction to get you started:
- Managing Your Project Lists and Project Settings (Dashboard)
- Capturing Source Citations and Creating Formatted Source Lists
- Using the Notecards and Outline Tools
NoodleTools Video Tutorials
- Video: How to create a new project
- Video: How to use Gale’s citation export to import a source into NoodleTools
For more information about using NoodleTools, check the Knowledge Base, or ask the Campbell Commons staff.